West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – 2020 : West Central Railway Recruitment Cell which is located in Jabalpur has recently released official railway recruitment notification to invite application from serving regular railway employees of West Central Railway. This notification is under the guidance of Railway Recruitment Commission, Jabalpur to recruit candidate for the post like WCR 592 Ticket Collector, Apprentice Posts & other WCR Jobs. The candidate who all are interest can apply for the post before 30th December 2020 as its the last date to apply online for West Central Railway Jobs 2020 from website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2020
As you might know Indian Railway has 16 Railway zones and West Central zone is one of those 16 Railway zone. The WCR came into the Existence from 1st April, 2003. West Central Railway Zone’s Headquarter is situated in Jabalpur, from where the whole of the WCR is Managed. West Central Railway Recruitment Cell supposed to recruit eligible candidates time to time as per the need arises in any of the position or places among whole railway staff. Recently RRC West Central Railway Recruitment Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 released for 322 vacancies.
Following are the list of vacancies available for West Central Railway Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Clerk cum typist||24|
|Asstt. Loco Pilot (Dsl./ Elect.)||85|
|Technician (Elect) Power/TRS / TRD||52|
|Technician III, TRS/Welder||01|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidate must be between 18 to 42 years of age as dated on 01st January 2020
Educational Qualification: To apply for WCR Recruitment 2020, candidates should meet qualification as per the post which is follow:
- JE(Elect/Genl/ TRS/TRD: Candidates Should have 3 year diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering OR combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Ticket Collector & Junior Clerk cum typist: Candidates Should have 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. For the post of Junior Clerk cum typist Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential.
- Asstt. Loco Pilot & Technician: Candidates Should have Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT recognized by AICTE.
Salary: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay.
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- PH Candidates – 10 Years
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
Commencing Date for Applying – Available
Terminating Date for Apply Online – 30th December 2020
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 How to Apply Online?
Before proceeding to the registration for the recruitment read the advertisement to avoid the rejection of application form after knowing the instructions and the eligibility norms for the recruitment.
- Go to the official website
- If you have registered already then “Click Here To Login”
- If you have registered then click on “New Registration”
- Then you need to Select the post and Field
- The application form opens on your display, then you have to fill the application form as per the suggestions.
- After completing Submit by taking the hard copy of and forward it to their supervisor before 15th December 2020