Advt No. : 2/2021
Union Public Service Commission are invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Combined Defence Services CDS-I Examination 2021. Candidates Those Are Interested and Eligibile for the CDS-I 2021 Recruitment The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up
only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CDS-I Important dates
|Starting Online Registration||28/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||17/11/2020|
|UPSC CDS-I Exam Date||07/02/2021|
|UPSC CDS-I Admit Card||January 2021|
|UPSC CDS-I Result||March 2021|
Post Name – Indian Military Academy( IMA) /Indian Naval Academy (INA) / Air Force / Officers Training Academy (OTA) / OTA Women
Post – 345
UPSC CDS-I Education Qualifications
- Indian Military Academy( IMA) – Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) – Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Engineering at Any Recognized University.
- Air Force – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics, Mathematics in 10+2 Level OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) – Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.
- OTA Women – Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.
UPSC CDS-I Age limit
- IMA – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy – 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2002 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st
UPSC CDS-I Fees
- General / OBC – 200/-
- SC / ST / Female – No Fees
- The money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply UPSC CDS-I
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the abovementioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online direct to the Commission.
- Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. They are also required to submit NOC in this regard at the time of SSB interview. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their applications will be liable to be rejected/candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.
- No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC and fee remission etc.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original alongwith their self attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination which is likely to be declared in the month of April, 2021 for submission to the Army HQ/Naval HQ/Air HQ as the case may be:
(1) Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or its equivalent showing date of birth (2) Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate/Marks sheet
- Showing clearly having passed degree examination and eligible for award of degree.
- In the first instance all qualified candidates eligible for SSB interview will carry their original Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate as also their Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate/Marks sheet with them while going to the Services Selection Centres for SSB interview. Candidates who have not yet qualified the final year Degree examination must carry with them a certificate in original from the Principal of the College/Institution stating that the candidate has appeared/is
appearing at the final year Degree examination.
UPSC CDS-I Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission CDS-I Conduct the examination in February 2021. UPSC conduct this exam release the admit card in January 2021 so candidate visit offiical website regularly.
UPSC CDS-I Result
Union Public Service Commission after conduct the examination successful declare the result in March 2021. Candidate carefully updated on Official Website.
UPSC CDS-I important link
|UPSC CDS-I Apply Online||Click here|
|View / Print Application||Click here|