Staff Selection Commission of India also known as SSC conducts an All India Open Competitive Examination for the recruitment to the post of Selection. The SSC Selection post examination for the year 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 10-06-2020 tentatively. The official recruitment notification will be published by the commission on 21-02-2020. All the aspiring candidates have to apply online for the SSC Selection post examination. In this article we have mentioned below Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Cut off. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Selection Posts indicated this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website of the Commission and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice
SSC Selection Post important dates
|Application Form start date||21-02-202|
|Application Form closing date||20-03-2020|
|Admit Card release date||May 2020|
|Written Exam date||10-06-2020 to 12-06-2020 06.11.2020 to 10.11.2020 (Tentative date)|
|Written Exam Result date||Coming Soon|
|Skill Test date||Coming Soon|
|Final Result Date||Coming Soon|
SSC Selection post Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the SSC Selection post must fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria assigned under SSC Selection post 2020.
- Candidates should be the citizen of India, subject of Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibetian refugee who came over to India, before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Eastern African countries of Myanmar, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention to settle permanently in India.
- 18-25 years
- 18-27 years
- Candidates must have passed 10th / 12th / Graduation or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- General / OBC -Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/WOMEN/ESM – Free
- Candidates can make the payment of the Application form through SBI Challan/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The application fee for the General Category applicant will be Rs.100/-.
- Women Candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and ex-servicemen are exempted from the payment of fees.
SSC Selection post Exam Pattern
The SSC Stenographer Examination will be conducted in offline mode which will be a written examination and skill test in Stenography.
|Test||a.General Intelligence and Reasoning b.General Awareness|
d. English Language
SSC Selection post Admit Card
The SSC Selection post Admit Card will be available for the applicants at least two weeks before the commencement of the examinations. Candidates have to download the admit card once it is released on the official website.
SSC Selection post Result
Candidates qualifying the Selection post written examination will be called for the skill test. The results of SSC Selection post examination will be announced on its official website in the month of October 2020.
How to fill the form of SSC Selection post
- First of all visit Staff Selection Commission Official Site.
- Candidate read the notification carefully before the apply application form.
- Check the Basis details and eligibility.
- Before apply scan the Documents like- Photo, signature etc.
- Before submit application form check the preview and all details carefully.
- After fill all details and pay the fees.
- After the final submit take print out and take carefully for future.
SSC Selection 2020 Important links
The schedule for the SSC Selection post 2020 exam is as follows. We request you to follow all Important links that had been released by SSC Selection Exam 2020 and do not to forget to complete every related formality on time as we have all information regarding Form Filling and Important links, Vacancies & criteria for SSC Selection post 2020 Exam.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|SSC Selection post exam date||Click here|