The SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2019 recruitment exam will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC MTS 2019 recruitment notification was published by the Staff Commission on its official website in the second week of April 2019. There are total 5,000 vacancies to be filled for the SSC MTS post and so all the eligible candidates can apply for the above post. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group „C‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories. Here are the complete details of SSC MTS 2019 eligibility criteria, application form, exam date, admit card and result.
SSC MTS Important dates 2019
|Starting Online Registration||24/04/2019|
|Last date Online Registration||29/05/2019|
|CBT Tier-I||02/08/2019 to 06/09/2019|
|Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper)||17/11/2019|
|Tier-II Exam Result Date||31/10/2020|
SSC MTS Eligibility
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2019)
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 are also eligible.
SSC MTS Age Limits
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
SSC MTS Application Fee
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Women – Free
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019
The SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (Tier I) Examination will be conducted in offline mode which will be a written examination with multiple choice questions.
|Test||a. General Intelligence|
b. English Language
c. Quantitive Aptitude
d. General Awareness
Candidates qualifying in the above-written test will be called for the SSC MTS (Tier II) examination.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Number & Alphabetical Series, Coding Decoding, Analogy, Odd one Out, Syllogism, Directions Sense, Ranking, Blood relations, Matrix, Mathematical Calculations, Words order according to dictionary
Non-Verbal: Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure
Number System / HCF / LCM, Percentage, Average, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Ratio, Mixture & Allegation, Time Speed Distance, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Di, Algebra
Spot the error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of sentences, Comprehension Passage
Current Affairs, Politics, History(India & World), Economics, Culture. India and its boundaries countries Sports, Culture, Geography
SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2019
The SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Admit Card will be available for the applicants from July 2019. Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website of Staff Service Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in. Candidates have to bring the admit card with themselves at the time of the examination.
SSC MTS Result 2019
Candidates qualifying the SSC MTS (Tier I) examination will be called for the (Tier II) examination. The results of SSC MTS (Tier I) examination are expected to be announced by the second week of September 2019, while the SSC MTS (Tier II) exam result will be declared by December 2019 on its official website.
SSC MTS 2019
|Online Registration||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Admit card||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Tie-1 Result||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 (Descritive Paper)||Click here|
|SSC MTS Tier-2 Results||Click here|
|Candidate Document Verification List||18-27 years|