The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites ONLINE applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of 95 posts of Senior Residents and 14 posts of Jr./Sr. Demonstrators in different specialities in PGIMER, Chandigarh and 12 posts of Senior Residents, 05 posts of Demonstrators in different specialties in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh for a maximum period up to 03 years as per details given below:
OPENING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
OPENING DATE FOR ADMIT CARDS
COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) FOR 75 MARKS
DECLARATION OF CBT RESULT FOR
DEPARTMENTAL INTERVIEW &
- General/ OBC/EWS:- Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST category:- Rs. 800/-
- The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- AGE LIMIT– Upto 45 years
(i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of applications.
(ii) Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
(iii) No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
(iv) Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders for claiming age relaxation as on last date of submission of application is as under:-
- M.Sc. with Ph.D. in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized as such by the UGC.
- Diploma in Radiation Medicine of two years duration after M.B.B.S. from a recognized University/Institution.
- M.Sc. with Ph.D. in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized as such by the UGC
- MA/M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences OR MPH and Ph.D.
SELECTION PROCEDURE, EXAMINATION & SYLLABUS
Method of Selection
- The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
Departmental Interview &
The syllabus of online computer based test for the tenure posts of Senior Residents and Jr./Sr. Demonstrators will be in accordance with the prescribed educational qualification/ professional course and experience as mentioned in recruitment rules for the respective post and may include questions on such topics as he/she has studied during
the prescribed educational qualification / professional course.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- A candidate willing to apply is required to visit www.pgimer.edu.in and to submit his/ her ONLINE Application in the prescribed format after registering himself/ herself.
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cut-off date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system.
- A candidate whether he belongs to unreserved (General) or reserved viz. SC, ST, OBC, EWS or PwBD, can submit online application form under one particular category of post advertised. Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature.
- Candidate should fill in the Online Application with utmost care and by following the instructions step by step. Candidate should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled application form may leads to rejection.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application.
- After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan for depositing the application fee.
- The hard copy of application form (final printout) along with all uploaded documents and copy of e-Challan must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by the PGIMER.
- No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the PGIMER.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Institute does not scrutinize the documents at the time of submission of online application and the same are to be checked only at the time of Scrutiny. If on verification at any stage starting submitting application form till appointment and any time even after appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/ her application.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for the Computer Based Test which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form.