(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying for the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify for this test will not be offered the appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing
having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter-State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
SBI Junior Associates Important Dates 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the SBI Junior Associates examination must look for the Important Dates which will be updated on the SBI Official Website. We have also mentioned in the table below SBI Junior Associates 2021 Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Online Registration||27/04/2021|
|Last date of Online Registration||17/05/2021|
|SBI Junior Associates Exam Date||June|
SBI Junior Associates Eligibility Criteria
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also
apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
Note: (a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 16.08.2021.
Age limit : (As of 01.04.2021)
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of joining if qualified. No change in the category of any candidate is permitted after registration of the online application.No correspondence/ email/phone will be entertained in this regard.
- CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Nil
- Aspirants can make the payment of the Application Fee through Online Mode only through SBI Net Banking / Challan / Any Credit / Debit Card. The Application Fee for the SBI Junior Associates Examination is as follows.
SBI Junior Associates Exam Pattern
State Bank of India will conduct the SBI Junior Associates exam in Online Mode all across the country. The Examination will be conducted in two stages Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. It will be a Common Written Examination which will have the following Exam Paper Pattern.
SBI Junior Associates 2021 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks (Maximum)|
Exam Duration: 60 Mins (1 Hour)
SBI Junior Associates 2021 Main Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks (Maximum)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
Exam Duration: 160 Mins (2 Hours 40 Minutes)
SBI Junior Associates Exam Syllabus
Students appearing for the SBI Junior Associates Written Examination should be aware of the syllabus which will help them to prepare accordingly. We have mentioned below Subject wise syllabus for the upcoming SBI Junior Associates Written Examination.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Tables, Pie – Charts, Bar Graphs, Data Analysis, Line Graphs, Case lets, Combined data sets, Probability/ Series, Roots, Average, Ratio, Time & work, Time & separation, Rate, Benefit & loss, Mixture, Stocks & shares, Partnership, Clocks, Volume, Surface area, Height & distances, Simple & compound interest, Equations and probability, Number System, Simplification, Surds & Indices, Percentages, Partnership, Chain rule, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Distances, Problems on trains, Boats & streams, Allegation & mixtures, mensuration, permutations & combinations
- Reasoning – Syllogism, Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South), Puzzle, Blood Relation, Inequality or Decision Making, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Input Output, Number series, Statement and Argument, Passage and conclusion, Coding and decoding, Order and ranking, Making judgments
- General English – Vocabulary, synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Sentence completion, Comprehension – Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling – Grammar, Phrases, Idioms
- General awareness – Knowledge of Current affairs,Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, News about technology and research, News on India and its neighboring countries, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), Economics news, Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary, etc.
- Marketing Aptitude – Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing stage of organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
- Computer Awareness – Computer hardware & Software, Operating System concepts, Shortcut keys, Ms word, excel, Ms powerpoint, access, Internet & networks, Basic security concepts, Latest technologies, Basic of Computer, Generation of Computer, Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf), Android and Apple-related news.
SBI Junior Associates Online Application 2021
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of the application will be accepted
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2021. After registration candidates are
required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on
working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2021’ in the subject of the email.
- Candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It
will help him/ her in getting call letter/ advices etc. by email/ SMS.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.
- Left Thumb Impression: If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his /her right thumb for applying) d. Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions
available on the screen.
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
SBI Junior Associates Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card for the SBI Junior Associates 2021 examination will be released prior to the commencement of the examination. The candidates who have successfully applied will be issued SBI Junior Associates Prelims Exam Admit Card which is the initial stage of the selection Process in the Month of May. Further the candidates who’ll qualify the stage I will be selected for next stage and can download the SBI Junior Associates Mains 2020 Exam Admit Card with the help of Roll No / Date of Birth in the month of June/July .
SBi Junior Associates Results 2021
After the completion of the initial or primary stage, SBI Junior Associates Prelims Result 2021 will be declared followed by the SBI Junior Associates Result main 2021 after few months. After this two staged process, the candidates would be called for Stage III or document verification. The candidates who’ll qualify in final Process would be notified through SBI Junior Associates 2021 Final Result List after few months.
SBi Junior Associates Important Links
|SBI Junior Associates Apply Online||Click here|