(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020, “9300” Post – Apply Online @ sbi.co.in – State Bank of India popularly known as SBI is India’s largest multinational, public sector and financial services company. It is one of the oldest and trusted bank of India founded on 2nd June 1806. It is always a dream of aspiring youngsters to get a job and pursue a career in this nationalized bank. As the job in the banking sector is known to be more secure and handsome job in India.
This year, State Bank of India has come up with a big recruitment announcement, where aspiring candidates who are willing to apply for the banking post can apply directly for the post on its official website. In this article, we have covered the entire details about the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 which will help candidates to apply for the post by following the details mentioned below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification
Each and Every year, SBI comes up with the Recruitment notification to fill up the vacancies in different posts across Indian branches. This year 2020, SBI Clerk has recently released the notification for various posts for all the graduate students.
- Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Exam Level: All India
- Total Number of Vacancies: 9300
SBI Clerk Exam Important Dates 2020
Candidates willing to apply for the SBI Clerk 2020 examination must look for the Important Dates which will be updated on the SBI Official Website. We have also mentioned in the table below SBI Clerk Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||03.01.2020|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||26.01.2020|
|Prelim Exam Date||February / March|
SBI Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidate applying for the SBI Clerk 2020 examination to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria. Applicant must read out clearly the SBI Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria before applying for the different SBI Clerk Posts. The Eligibility Criteria mainly involves Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Nationality of the candidate.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must graduate from any stream or its equivalent from recognized institution or college.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2020)
- 20 – 28 years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive)
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
State Bank of India will conduct the SBI Clerk exam in Online Mode all across the country. The Examination will be conducted in two stages Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. It will be a Common Written Examination which will have the following Exam Paper Pattern.
SBI Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks (Maximum)|
Exam Duration: 60 Mins (1 Hour)
SBI Clerk 2020 Main Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks (Maximum)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
Exam Duration: 160 Mins (2 Hours 40 Minutes)
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Syllabus
Students appearing for the SBI Clerk 2020 Written Examination should be aware of the syllabus which will help them to prepare accordingly. We have mentioned below Subject wise syllabus for the upcoming SBI Clerk Written Examination.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Tables, Pie – Charts, Bar Graphs, Data Analysis, Line Graphs, Case lets, Combined data sets, Probability/ Series, Roots, Average, Ratio, Time & work, Time & separation, Rate, Benefit & loss, Mixture, Stocks & shares, Partnership, Clocks, Volume, Surface area, Height & distances, Simple & compound interest, Equations and probability, Number System, Simplification, Surds & Indices, Percentages, Partnership, Chain rule, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Distances, Problems on trains, Boats & streams, Allegation & mixtures, mensuration, permutations & combinations
- Reasoning – Syllogism, Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South), Puzzle, Blood Relation, Inequality or Decision Making, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Input Output, Number series, Statement and Argument, Passage and conclusion, Coding and decoding, Order and ranking, Making judgments
- General English – Vocabulary, synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Sentence completion, Comprehension – Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling – Grammar, Phrases, Idioms
- General awareness – Knowledge of Current affairs,Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, News about technology and research, News on India and its neighboring countries, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), Economics news, Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as, National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary, etc.
- Marketing Aptitude – Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing stage of organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
- Computer Awareness – Computer hardware & Software, Operating System concepts, Shortcut keys, Ms word, excel, Ms power point, access, Internet & networks, Basic security concepts, Latest technologies, Basic of Computer, Generation of Computer, Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf), Android and Apple related news.
SBI Clerk Exam Application Form
After fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria , Candidates can fill up the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Application Form. The Application Form will be available on the State Bank of India official website www.sbi.co.in. It is important to fill up the SBI Clerk exam Application Form carefully , as the mistake in the Application Form will lead to its cancellation. So before filling up the Application read it carefully and finally submit it online.
Steps to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Candidate must first visit the SBI official website sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link “Apply Online Here” available on the main page of the website.
- The Application Form window will appear on the screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully written on the Application Form
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photographs and signature in suitable format.
SBI Clerk Exam Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – Nil
- Aspirants can make the payment of the Application Fee through Online Mode only through SBI Net Banking / Challan / Any Credit / Debit Card. The Application Fee for the SBI Clerk 2020 Examination is as follows.
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Admit Card
The Admit Card for the SBI Clerk 2020 examination will be released prior to the commencement of the examination. The candidates who have successfully applied will be issued SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Admit Card which is the initial stage of the selection Process in the Month of May. Further the candidates who’ll qualify the stage I will be selected for next stage and can download the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Exam Admit Card with the help of Roll No / Date of Birth in the month of June/July .
SBI Clerk Result 2020
After the completion of the initial or primary stage, SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 will be declared followed by the SBI Clerk Result main 2020 after few months. After this two staged process, the candidates would be called for Stage III or document verification. The candidates who’ll qualify in final Process would be notified through SBI Clerk 2020 Final Result List after few months.
SBI Clerk 2020 important links
|Online Registration||Click here|
|Prelim Exam Admit Card||Click here|
|Prelim Result||Click here|
|Main Exam Admit Card||Click here|