Advt No. : CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20
State Bank of India popularly known as SBI is India’s largest multinational, public sector and financial services company. It is one of the oldest and trusted bank of India founded on 2nd June 1806. It is always a dream of aspiring youngsters to get a job and pursue a career in this nationalized bank. As the job in the banking sector is known to be more secure and handsome job in India.
SBI CBO 2020 conducts the national level recruitment exam for the appointment of Probationary Officers. SBI CBO 2020 would declare the notification soon. The written exam would be conducted in 2 stages that are Main exam and preliminary exam. Those applicants who qualify preliminary exam would be short-listed to appear in Main exam and those students who clear the main exam would be called for Interview and Group Discussion.
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Name : Circle Based Officers
- Total Number of Vacancies: 3850
SBI CBO Important Dates 2020
Candidates willing to apply for the SBI CBO 2020 examination must look for the Important Dates which will be updated on the SBI Official Website. We have also mentioned in the table below SBI CBO Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||27.07.2020|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||16.08.2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||28.11.2020|
SBI CBO Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidate applying for the SBI CBO 2020 examination to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria. Applicant must read out clearly the SBI CBO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria before applying for the different SBI CBO Posts. The Eligibility Criteria mainly involves Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Nationality of the candidate.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2020)
- 20 – 30 years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both days inclusive)
- General / EWS / OBC – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Nil
SBI CBO Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
State Bank of India will conduct the SBI CBO exam in Online Mode all across the country. The Examination will be conducted in two stages Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. It will be a Common Written Examination which will have the following Exam Paper Pattern.
SBI CBO 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness/ KYCAML/ Preventive Vigilance/ Legal Issues||30||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||20||40|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||30||60|
SBI CBO 2020 Main Exam
|Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Essay (250 words on banking related topics)||1||25|
List of documents to be uploaded
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
SBI CBO Exam Application Form
After fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria , Candidates can fill up the SBI Circle Based Officers Recruitment 2020 Application Form. The Application Form will be available on the State Bank of India official website www.sbi.co.in. It is important to fill up the SBI CBO exam Application Form carefully , as the mistake in the Application Form will lead to its cancellation. So before filling up the Application read it carefully and finally submit it online.
Steps to Apply for SBI Circle Based Officers Recruitment 2020
- Candidate must first visit the SBI official website sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link “Apply Online Here” available on the main page of the website.
- The Application Form window will appear on the screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully written on the Application Form
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photographs and signature in suitable format.
SBI CBO 2020 Exam Admit Card
The Admit Card for the SBI CBO 2020 examination will be released prior to the commencement of the examination. The candidates who have successfully applied will be issued SBI CBO Prelims Exam Admit Card which is the initial stage of the selection Process in the Month of May. Further the candidates who’ll qualify the stage I will be selected for next stage and can download the SBI CBO Mains 2020 Exam Admit Card with the help of Roll No / Date of Birth in the month of November .
SBI CBO Result 2020
After the completion of the initial or primary stage, SBI CBO Prelims Result 2020 will be declared followed by the SBI CBO Result main 2020 after few months. After this two staged process, the candidates would be called for Stage III or document verification. The candidates who’ll qualify in final Process would be notified through SBI CBO 2020 Final Result List after few months.
SBI CBO 2020 important links
|Online Registration||Click here|
|Notice Change District Center||Click here|
|Change Exam City||Click here|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card||Click here|