Advertisement No. 1/2021
The Government of Rajasthan, were formed on 19th July, 2000 consequent upon unbundling of the erstwhile Rajasthan State Electricity Board. These Companies are engaged in the field of transmission, Generation and Distribution of Electricity in the State and are all set to ensure supply of 24X7 quality, reliable and affordable power to all citizens of Rajasthan. These companies are looking for promising & committed candidates who are having excellent academic record and willing to join these power companies on the post as detailed hereunder for building theri own bright career. These comapanies offer very good remuneration, apart from attractive facilities, as compared to similar Power Utilities in India.
Online applications are invited for appointment to the post of “Assistant Personnel Officer”, Junior Legal Officer”, “Junior Accountant”, “Stenographer” and “Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II” in following five power companies of Rajasthan.
Vacancies – 1295
|Starting online Application Form||02/03/2021|
|Last date of online application form||22/03/2021|
RVUNL Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||Assistant Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from any recognized University established
Personnel by law in India or equivalent, along with:
|Junior Legal Officer||Law Graduate from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with three (3) years' course of Proficiency (Professional) Degree.
|Junior Accountant||Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce or Business Administration from any recognized University established by law in India
Must have passed Intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants
of India, Kolkata or the Integrated Professional Competence Course (lPCC/
intermediate) examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New
|Stenographer||Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from any recognized University established by law in India or equivalent.
The candidate must be possessing "0" or Higher Level Certificate Course
conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics,
Government of India;
RVUNL Age limit
- The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years as on 01.01.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 year for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for ‘departmental candidates’ upto 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit relaxable upto age of 35 years for general candidates and upto 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women.
RVUNL Application Fee
- General / EWS – Rs. 1600/-
- OBC / SC / ST / PWD (PH) – Rs. 1400/-
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 02.03.2021 to 22.03.2021.
- Those UR(GEN)/EWS category candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.50 lakh and are depositing Rs. 1400/- as application fee on this ground, will have to produce documents in support of their annual family income at the time of documents verification.
- Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC/MBC category. Such candidates are considered in UR (GEN) Category and shall deposit fee of Rs. 1600/-.
- SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS category candidates belonging to any State other than Rajasthan, shall be treated as “Unreserved (General)” category candidate. They should apply under the UR(GEN) category by depositing fee of Rs. 1600/-.
- Application fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
RVUNL how to apply
- All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites
from 02.03.2021 to 22.03.2021. Application shall not be accepted through any other mode:
- More than one application should not be submitted by any candidate for any particular post. Though, a candidate can apply for two or more different posts but such applications should not be for the same post.
In case of multiple Applications for one and the same post, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for other previous registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- The candidate should give his/her preference with regard to Companies/Nigams as per his/her choice. No second opportunity shall be given, for any change in preference thereafter.(iii) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination.
- He/She has scanned the following :- photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black ink)
a hand written declaration on a white paper with black ink as text given below.-
“I,…………………………………. (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Candidate must ensure that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITALLETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/her right thumb for applying.
RVUNL Admit Card
Candidate must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number throughout this recruitment process. RVPN/Nigamswillsend intimation to download call letters for the Examination/Documents Verification, etc. through the registered e-mail ID/SMS. Nigam will not be responsible for bouncing back of any e-mai1/SMSsent to the candidates.
RVUNL Important Link
|Apply Online||Click here|