RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2020- Finally, the candidates desiring for a career in Railways will have the golden opportunity to follow its passion, as the RRB Mumbai has announced 3665 latest job vacancies in thew post of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technician Grade 3 posts. Here in this article, you will find Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai 2020 along with other details such as types of job post, no. of vacancies available, eligibility criteria to apply, selection procedure and updates on Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai 2020. Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai functions under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It is chiefly responsible for recruiting the group ‘C’ staff.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai, is carrying out recruitment for Mumbai Division & headquarters of Western Railway, and Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Bhusawal Division and headquarters of Nanded Division of South Central Railway, Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway and Central Railway. Earlier Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai (then was well-known as Railway Service Commission) was situated at Church gate. In February 1986 it was moved to Mumbai Central. The Railway Recruitment Board building at Mumbai Central has been rebuilt in October 2000.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
Precise for the RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai|
|Total number of Vacancies||3665|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Qualification||10TH (NCVT/ SCVT), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Mumbai 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years in order to be eligible, and you should not exceed 33 years of age.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2020 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2020 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Mumbai 2020 Application Form
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of RRB Mumbai
- Go to the “Home page”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
RRB Mumbai 2020 Application Fee
OBC and General applicant pay Rs.100/ – per applicant and the SC / ST / PWD application form is free of cost to apply and appear in the examination.
RRB Mumbai 2020 Salary Structure
Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-
RRB Mumbai 2020 Exam Dates
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|
The Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai NTPC will soon declare Railway Recruitment Board Result 2020. A huge number of applicants had applied for applicants Non-Technical Popular Categories (Graduate) Bharti 2020.
As we know that RRB had issued an Employment Notification in the stating of 2020 under advertisement number CEN 01/2019.
Indian Railways came into existence into British Empire. The Indian Railways is the leading Railway Network in the World. After that the Railway Committee has done many changes for pleasing the passengers. The Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai NTPC has authority the selection of skilled and talented applicants.
RRB Mumbai NTPC 2020 Result Date
Applicants who would be chosen in the applicants NTPC online written examination they would be called for next process.
So don’t think you got job after qualifying in the Computer Based Test Exam.
Once the Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai NTPC Result 2020 would be announced, the Railway Bharti Board would be called for further process.
The further process after the written exam is given below:
- For Category 1, 2, 3 & 4: Documents verification would be done after common single stage Computer Based Test (CBT).
- For category 7 & 8: Aptitude Test and Documents Verification would be conducted after common single stage Computer Based Test (CBT).
- For Category 5, 6 & 9: Typing Skill Test of qualifying Nature followed by documents verification would be held after common single stage Computer Based Test (CBT).
RRB Mumbai NTPC 2020 Cut Off Marks Post Wise
Candidates can check the posts wise cut off Marks and Final Merit List of the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Computer Based Test Exam that are mentioned below.
Candidates are also check Expected cut off Marks Category wise General/Other Backward Classes /Schedule Tribe /Schedule Caste.
Post Wise Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai NTPC Result 2020 link is available below.
|Name of Posts||Total Posts|
|Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)||127 Posts|
|Traffic Assistant||166 posts|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)||1205 Posts|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||703 Posts|
|Senior Time Keeper||4 Posts|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||869 Posts|
|Goods Guard||7591 Posts|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||5942 Posts|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||1645posts|
RRB Non-Technical Merit List and Further Selection Procedure
- RRB Mumbai NTPC would prepare Final Merit List based on the Marks secured in Aptitude Test, Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test, Typing Test and Documents Verification.
- After the Result announcement of Computer Based Test Exam, the qualified applicants would be called for further process of Selection.
- The applicant’s Minimum Typing Speed must 30 Word per Minutes in English and 25 Word per Minutes in Hindi.
- Typing Test would be qualifying nature.
Steps to check Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai NTPC Result 2020
- First of all the applicants need to visit the official website
- Candidates need to click on Result link which is accessible the home page
- Applicants can then check their respective Exam Result link
- Candidates can now click on that link
- Candidates need to enter their Date of Birth and Roll Number
- Applicants then need to click on the login button
- Candidates can check RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017 on display screen
- Lastly take a print out of Result
|Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam date: From 28th March to 30th April|
|Advertisement No: CEN 01/2019|
|Further process: Aptitude test, typing test (for posts where applicable)|
|Answer key: Available Now|
|RRB NTPC CBT Result: Declared Soon|
|Total vacancies: 18,252|