RBI Assistant 2020 Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result @ rbi.org.in – Reserve Bank of India, popularly known as RBI is India’s central banking institutions which will be soon recruiting the candidates for the post of RBI Assistant. The Authority members of the Reserve Bank of India are going to conduct the National level Online Entrance Examination and Interview for the post of RBI Assistant. The Online registration process for the RBI Assistant is expected to begin in the month of May/June 2020. The RBI Assistant 2020 Online Entrance Test would be conducted in the month of August 2020. Here you can check all the details about the RBI Assistant 2020 Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and result.
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Dates
Below are the tentative dates of the RBI Assistant 2020 Examinations.
|Online Registration Start Date||23.12.2019|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||16.01.2020|
|Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||February 14 & 15, 2020.|
|Online Main Test (Tentative)||March 2020|
RBI Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to know the RBI Assistant exam Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. So we have in detail mentioned below eligibility criteria for the post of RBI Assistant.
- Candidates applying for the RBI Assistant post should fall in the age criteria between 18 and 28 years as on 1st June 2020.
- Other Caste will have the following age relaxation
|Pwd||Gen: 10 years|
OBC: 13 Years
SC/ST: 15 years
|Ex – Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces + Additional 3 years (up to 5 years)|
|Divorced Women / Widows / Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates domicile in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates with Work Experience in RBI||Maximum 3 Years of Work Experience.|
- General / OBC – Rs. 450/-
- SC / ST / PwD – Rs. 50/-
- The Application Fee can be made through Online mode (Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking) and also through IMPS, Mobile Wallets or Cash Cards. The Application Fee is different for different categories which are mentioned below.
To apply for the RBI Assistant Examination, the candidate should hold the minimum qualification of Bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. Also, candidates should have the additional knowledge of word processing on Computer.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination(Multiple Choice)
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
Subjects Questions Marks Duration Reasoning 40 40 30 minutes English Language 40 40 30 minutes Numerical Ability 40 40 30 minutes General Awareness 40 40 25 minutes Computer Knowledge 40 40 20 minutes
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
• Ahmedabad – Gujarati
• Bengaluru – Kannada
• Bhopal – Hindi
• Bhubaneswar – Oriya
• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
• Chennai – Tamil
• Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
• Hyderabad – Telugu
• Jaipur – Hindi
• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
• New Delhi – Hindi
• Patna – Hindi / Maithili
• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
RBI Assistant 2020 Application Form
- You can fill and submit the RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Application form through Online Mode only.
- The Online Application Form would be out in the month of May / June 2020 and would be available till July 2020.
- You will be able to make the corrections in the Application form by July 2020.
- The last date to take the print out of the Application form will be July 2020.
- You need to keep the scan copy of your photographs and signature and also your working email ID and mobile number ready to upload in the Application form
RBI Assistant 2020 Admit Card
All the eligible candidates can download the RBI Assistant Admit Card through Online mode only. The admit card will be available to the candidates on their registered email ID. Also, it is advised to download the Admit card from the Reserve Bank of India official website www.rbi.org.in. You need to take the print out of the admit card as it will also be required during the examination.
RBI Assistant Result 2020 @ rbi.org.in
The RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Result will be available for the candidates one month after the completion of the test i.e tentatively in the month of September. You can check the exam results online from the official website of RBI only after the announcement of the RBI Assistant Final Exam Result.
RBI Assistant Important Link
|Online Registration||Click here|
|RBI Assistant Preliminary Admit Card||Click here|
|RBI Assistant Preliminary Result||Click here|
|RBI Assistant Main Exam Notice||Click here|
|RBI Assistant Main Admit Card||Click here|