Rajasthan High Court has announced a notification for the recruitment of Jr Judicial Asst, Junior Asst, Clerk Gr II vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important dates for Jr Judicial Asst, Junior Asst, Clerk Gr II
Starting date of Online Application
30.03.20 (Changed to 01.10.20)
Last date of Online Application
27.04.20 (Changed to 01.11.20)
Rajasthan High Court clerk fees
- General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Belong to Rajasthan: Rs. 350/-
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 Years
Eligibility for Jr Judicial Asst, Junior Asst, Clerk Gr II
- Must be graduate of any University established by law in India or equivalent examination from any University recognized by Government
- Must have basis knowledge of Computer
Rajasthan High Court Category wise Vacancy details
Jr Judicial Asst
Clerk Gr II
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Selection Process
Rajasthan High court Junior Asst, Jr Judicial Asst, Clerk Gr II selection process in two ways
- In section A take written test in which included three subjects Hindi, English and General Knowledge.
- Each part shall have 50 Multiple Choices Questions bearing two marks for each question.
- Written test will be conducted through OMR Answer Sheet.
- There shall no negative marking for wrong answers in the written test
- In this section conduct typing test
- The Computer test (Speed and efficiency test) shall consist of two papers
- Speed test time duration 5 minutes of both subjects Hindi and English.
- Efficiency test time duration 10 minutes.
Rajasthan High Court Application Form
After fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria , Candidates can fill up the Rajasthan High Court 2020 Application Form. The Application Form will be available on the Rajasthan High Court official website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/. It is important to fill up the Rajasthan High Court Application Form carefully , as the mistake in the Application Form will lead to its cancellation. So before filling up the Application read it carefully and finally submit it online.
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidate must first visit the Rajasthan High Court official website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/ .
- Click on the link “Register Now” available on the main page of the website.
- The Application Form window will appear on the screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully written on the Application Form
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photographs and signature in suitable format.