Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana, invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up 352 vacant posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana. The reservation for different categories will be regulated as per the provisions of the Haryana Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Service) Rules 1997 as amended from time to time and other guidelines of Haryana Government adopted by the Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana
|Starting online Registration||12/10/2020|
|Last date of online Registration||07/11/2020|
|Written Test||29 Nov 2020 (Sunday)|
|Result Declaration date (tentative)||18/12/2020|
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
- Age limit for the post of Clerk category wise, as on 01.01.2019 will be as under: –
- 18-42 years
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State|
|Reserved Categories of the|
MODE OF SELECTION
The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects: –
- It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrongb answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- Thereafter, out of total candidates who qualify the written examination, the number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble the Central Recruitment Committee may be called for Computer Proficiency Test i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer (word processing and spreadsheets), which is mandatory but the marks of this Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit as this test will be only of qualifying in nature. Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts. In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M. In Part-II, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test. However, Hon’ble Committee reserves the right to amend the criteria as to required typing speed to qualify the Computer Proficiency Test. The number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee, who qualify the written test as well as Computer Proficiency Test, will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction. Thereafter, Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in written examination. Name of candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India).
Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India after completion of Registration Step-I.
- After completion of Registration Step-I, the applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and
fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Admit card
E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Applicants will also receive E-mails/SMS in this regard. The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-Admit Cards by visiting the website www.sssc.gov.in again by entering their registration ID and password. Admit Cards shall not
be sent by post. Mere issuance of provisional E-Admit Card does not imply that applicant has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if the applicant is found to be not fulfilling the eligibility conditions at any point of time.
Punjab and Haryana High Court important link
|Online Registration||Click here|
|Clerk Admit card||Click here|
|Exam Pattern Notice||Click here|
|Answer Key||Click here|
|Final Answer Key||Click here|
|List of qualified Candidate||Click here|
|Computer Proficiency Test date||Click here|
|Computer Proficiency Test Admit Card||Click here|