CRA No. – 09/2021
PSTCL website (www.pstcl.org) or http://recruitment.pstcl.org, may be referred at the time of timing of filling online application. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. PSTCL shall not be responsible, if any candidate is not able to submit his/ her application due to last time rush.
Organisation – Punjab State Transmission Corparation Limited
Post – Assistant Sub-Station Attendent (ASSA), Assistant Lineman (ALM)
Vacancies – 500
|Starting Online Application||Available Soon|
|Last date of Online Application||Available Soon|
Qualification of Pstcl
- Punjabi pass of matriculation or its equavalent level and full time regular ITI in Electrican / Wireman trade from reconize institution.
Age of Pstcl
- Eligibility of age limit as on 01.01.2021 for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendend (ASSA) will be 18 to 37 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Punjab Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Punjab Government instructions No.
22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per
- All of the above relaxations are for Punjab State domicile only.
Application Fee of Pstcl
- General /OBC – Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges
- SC / EWS – Rs. 160/- + Bank Charges
- PwD – Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges
- Education qualifications must be from a recogized Institution/ University/ Board. Candidates, who fails to do so, shall be considered and no relaxation shall be given in this regard.
- There will be no written test or interview for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendend (ASSA), the merit shall be prepared purely on the basis of the marks obtained in ITI (Electrican / Wireman) only.
- The candidate must acquire the requisite qualification before the last date of the submission of online application. Candidate, who fails to do so, shall not be considered and no relaxation shall be given in this regard.
- Note – If two or more candidates possess same marks, then their relative merit shall be determined by their age, candidate higher age shall be placed higher in merit.
- The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Punjab or any other place in India under the Jurisdication of PSTCL.
How to apply for Pstcl
Following are all the general and special instructions for the applicant with respect to the online filling of the application form
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application
form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take
print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and
- After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Pstcl. Documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
- No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Pstcl.
- No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Pstcl.
|Apply Online||Click here|