. Advertisement No. – 05/2021
Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab was established under Article 309 of the Indian Constitution
The main objective of which is as per the demand letter received from the agencies of the Punjab Government.
To recruit Group-C service personnel in the offices of
Office of the Director, Department of Education (Sec.), Government of Punjab, Receipt from Punjab Classification of vacancies and departmental rules as per Group-C Fisheries Officers 27 posts. Date of Eligible Candidate for filling up the posts on the Board’s website http://sssb.punjab.gov.in From 19/04/2021 to 10/05/2021 05-00 pm Online Applications.
Fisheries Officers Important Dates
|Start date to apply online||26/04/2021|
|Last date to apply online||17/05/2021 (until 05-00 pm)|
|Deadline for payment of fees||19/05/2021|
Fisheries Officers Essential Eligibility
Fisheries Officers Qualification
- Should posses Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University/Institution OR
- Should posses Bachelor’s degree in Scinece with Zoology from a recognized university or institution as one of
the subject, having diploma in Inland fisheries from a recognized Institution.
Fisheries Officers age limit
Age limit of the candidate for the above posts as directed by the Punjab Government
The date on 01.01.2021 should be as under: –
- The age of General Category candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- Maximum of the candidate of Scheduled Caste and Backward Class Residents of the State of Punjab
The age limit will be 42 years.
- Exempting the upper age limit for State and Central Government employees.
The maximum age limit will be 45 years.
- Upper age limit in case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, as amended from time to time in 1982 Will be This age limit is the amount of time he has served in the army.
Remaining age after reduction if above service limit as per service rule Not more than 3 years * will be considered as fulfilling the age limit requirements Does.
- The upper age limit for Diwang candidate residing in Punjab is 10 years
The maximum age limit for exemption will be 47 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Punjab Govt. 9/56 / 2020-5pp.1 / 33 dated 12.01.2021 p Under the Punjab Government Employees of different categories working on the basis of K. Was offered for this recruitment only if he fulfilled the conditions mentioned in this letter You will get the benefit of the above age limit exemption.
Fisheries Officers Fees
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / BC / EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
- Fees paid by the candidate will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Carefully look at the online form keeping in mind the candidate category and its code Fill in that the category and category code cannot be changed at any stage. Only on the basis of category and category code entered in the form filled online by the candidate. His eligibility will be considered.
- Candidate was recently released as a resident of Punjab to avail the benefit of reservation Will present the Domicile Certificate. This certificate is presented during the hearing Must be no older than 5 years under any circumstances at the time of doing so.
- Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes / Ex-Servicemen / Economically Weak etc. The certificate must be in accordance with the prevailing instructions of the Punjab Government.
- Candidates should submit their category as per the demand of the Board at any other stage. Will present all types of valid certificates as proof. This Certificate issued by the competent authority before the date of application Is mandatory.
- If any candidate applies for the above posts against such category / category code. In a situation where no vacancy is included in the advertisement. The candidature of such a candidate will be considered rejected from the outset.
Fisheries Officers Selection Procedure
- Without successfully published posts. Objective of the candidate type written test will be taken.
- Shared merit only on the basis of Achieved marks in the examination for selection of eligible candidate.
A Common Marit List will be prepared.
- For every category of candidate to be considered for the above mentioned posts. Achieve At least 40% (40% + Percent) marks in Objective type examination. Important Are Achieving Less than 40% (40 per cent) marks in Objective type examination Disqualifying / Failing Candidate for any of the above posts
The situation will not be considered.
- If there is a matter of merit equality in the examination, then Candidates who get equal marks will be considered on the date of birth and above The merit of the aged candidate will be considered. Achieve equal merit According to the date of birth of the candidate, the age is equal Higher marks considering the percentage of educational qualification sought by the candidate concerned The merit of the winning candidate will be considered above and if both of the above Even in situations where the dispute over the equality of points is not resolved, in the end Merit Considering the points above the merit of the candidate who got the highest marks in Merit Will be considered.
- Objective type 3 times the number of posts or board on the basis of merit of written examination only.
According to the decision taken by the candidate of all kinds of documents Calling will be called for verification / verification. After the ceiling Names of candidates who are found to be fully successful / eligible, current posts at that time Count (which is as per the order / instruction of the concerned department during the recruitment process. May also be reduced or increased) will be recommended to the concerned department.
- The candidate invited for the post without any qualification on the basis of his / her eligibility. Performance will only be considered in the category post code.
Fisheries Officers Written Exam
Candidates are tested after receiving all the online applications. Online Admit Cards will be issued on the Board’s website. Possibility of written test The syllabus and pattern will be uploaded on the board’s website later. In this regard Candidates should regularly check the Board’s website. Objective type Everybody related to written education Information such as Admit Card, Date of Examination and Examination Rate etc. of the Board only.
Will be uploaded on the website https://sssb.punjab.gov.in only. So on behalf of the candidate. Latest updates must check the Board’s website. Any candidate Will not be corresponded with in person.
How to apply:
- Click on the link provided on the Candidate Board website https://sssb.punjab.gov.in Due date online from 19/04/2021 to 10/05/2021 5.00 pm only online Can apply. An application sent by any other means will be deemed rejected.
- Instructions to apply first when candidates apply online By carefully clicking on the recruitment link available on the board’s website. Fill in your personal details and save to generate registration number. Will go Candidates then submit their passport size photograph, signature and required Educational qualifications such as matriculation / tenth birth certificate and above Scan and upload educational qualification certificates prescribed for the posts. Before submitting the online form after uploading these documents
Candidates can edit any type (excluding name, father’s name, date of birth and category) can. Once the online form is submitted, the candidate Will not be able to edit / modify any type of and complete Online Application Fees can be deposited / paid only after the form is submitted.
- Note: – Registration Number and to login the candidate to pay the fee Date of birth must be entered in DDMMYYYY format.
- Make the candidate present on the website after submitting the Online Application form Payment of fee by clicking on ***** PAY FEE ***** link under Payment Link Will be able to After the date on which the candidate submits / submits the online application form With the exception of one day, the last date to pay the fee is from 29/04/2021 Any State Bank of India on any working day Invoice through branch or Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Card, Fees through any mode like PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm or Bank Challan etc. Will be able to submit. If for some reason the candidate’s online fee is not credited His application will be considered rejected
- Candidates should apply online only after depositing the required fee The process will be completed and the Online Application form will be accepted. This Only after two days from the date of payment of the fee From the next date Online Application form can be generated / downloaded. Candidates fill up this application form Will be responsible for taking the print and storing it for the future.
- Only if there is any mistake on the part of the candidate while filling up the online form Before submitting the application form online, he has to edit the form There will be an opportunity. Once the candidate submits the online application form In no case will it be modified thereafter. Any request / request of the candidate for future amendment is accepted by the office. Will be done.
- No fee waiver / exemption will be given to any candidate and no fee will be paid. In case of application, his application form was not accepted as incomplete Will go and his application / eligibility will be considered rejected from the outset.
- Fees submitted through any other method or fees collected through any other method. Will not be considered valid and reject such application without accepting it. Will be given.
- Pay through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or any of the methods outlined above. Fees made, for any reason, in case of failure of the candidate Application will not be approved
Fisheries Officers Important Link
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Fisheries Officers Syllabus||Click here|