Punjab Stat3e Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), a power generating and distribution company owned by Government of Punjab, which has played a key role in implementation of Punjab Government plans for 24X7 uninterrupted quality power supply in the State of Punjab, is looking for young & dynamic candidatesw with brilliant academic record against posts.
Recruitment for the posts of Revenue Accountant (RA) & Clerk (CLK) (Non-technical) and Junior Engineer/Electrical, Assistant Lineman (ALM) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant(ASSA)- (Technical) total vacancies of 2632 against CRA 298/21 in PSPCL.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 apply online
|Start date of receiving online applications||31/05/2021|
|Closing date for online registration||20/06/2021|
PSPCL Essential Eligibility
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Professional Qualification|
|Revenue Accountant(RA)||18||Full time regular B.Com. with minimum 60% marks or fulltime regular M.Com. with minimum 50% marks or CA Inter or ICWAI Inter.|
|Clerk (CLK)||549||Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University or Institution
Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified
Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course to 'O' level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India
|Junior Engineer/Electrical||75||Full time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an institute recognized by State / Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks|
|Assistant Lineman(ALM)||1700||Matriculation or equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Lineman Trade.
The candidates who possess higher education i.e., degree / diploma in Electrical Engineering with be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||290||Full time regular in ITI/Electrical/Electrician/Wireman with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL.
Full time regular diploma in Electrical engineering with 60% marks.
Knowledge of Punjabi:-
Qualification of Punjabi is essential for all the posts. For this purpose, all the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level upto last date of submission of online application.
Age limit of the candidate for the above posts as directed by the Punjab Government
The date on 01.01.2021 should be as under: –
- The age of General Category candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- Maximum of the candidate of Scheduled Caste and Backward Class Residents of the State of Punjab
The age limit will be 42 years.
- Exempting the upper age limit for State and Central Government employees.
The maximum age limit will be 45 years.
- Upper age limit in case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, as amended from time to time in 1982 Will be This age limit is the amount of time he has served in the army.
Remaining age after reduction if above service limit as per service rule Not more than 3 years * will be considered as fulfilling the age limit requirements Does.
- The upper age limit for Diwang candidate residing in Punjab is 10 years
The maximum age limit for exemption will be 47 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Punjab Govt. 9/56 / 2020-5pp.1 / 33 dated 12.01.2021 p Under the Punjab Government Employees of different categories working on the basis of K. Was offered for this recruitment only if he fulfilled the conditions mentioned in this letter You will get the benefit of the above age limit exemption.
|Category||Application fees||GST @18%||Total|
|All Categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs. 800/- per Application||144||Rs 944+ Bank Charges (If applicable)|
|SC Category||Rs. 500/- per Application||90||Rs 590+ Bank Charges (If applicable)|
|Person with Disability||Rs. 500/- per Application||90||Rs 590+ Bank Charges (If applicable)|
- Fees paid by the candidate will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Carefully look at the online form keeping in mind the candidate category and its code Fill in that the category and category code cannot be changed at any stage. Only on the basis of category and category code entered in the form filled online by the candidate. His eligibility will be considered.
- Candidate was recently released as a resident of Punjab to avail the benefit of reservation Will present the Domicile Certificate. This certificate is presented during the hearing Must be no older than 5 years under any circumstances at the time of doing so.
- Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes / Ex-Servicemen / Economically Weak etc. The certificate must be in accordance with the prevailing instructions of the Punjab Government.
- Candidates should submit their category as per the demand of the Board at any other stage. Will present all types of valid certificates as proof. This Certificate issued by the competent authority before the date of application Is mandatory.
- If any candidate applies for the above posts against such category / category code. In a situation where no vacancy is included in the advertisement. The candidature of such a candidate will be considered rejected from the outset.
PSPCL Exam Pattern
Online examination for the posts of Revenue Accountant (RA), Assistant Lineman (ALM) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) will be conducted in a single phase i.e., there will only be one exam for this post.
Online examination for the posts of Clerk (CLK) and JE/Electrical will consist of two phases as mentioned below:-
- Preliminary Examination:-
Consisting of Objective test for 100 marks. Candidate who will successfully qualify Preliminary Examination will only be allowed to appear in Main Examinatino. Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective test for 100 marks.
- Main Examinations:-
The number of candidates to be shortlisted for mains examination will be 4 times (approx) the numbers of vaccancies in each category in the order of merit (Preliminary Examination) only i.e. the candidates higher in merit of their respective category upto 4 times vacancies in that respective category will be shortlisted for mains examination subject to fulfilling all other conditions mentioned in the advertisement. However, this number shall be subject to variation if two or more candidates at the end of merit of Preliminary Examination secure equal marks then all of them shall be considered for appearing in the Mains Examination.
- The Scheme of examination for the posts of Clerk (CLK) and JE/Electrical will be same for Preliminary and Main Examinations.
PSPCL Revenue Accountant Syllabus
|Degree level finance and Accounts-CA/ICWA||70 Questions|
|General Knowledge||10 Questions|
|Logical Reasoning/Quantitative Aptitude||10 Questions|
|General English||10 Questions|
PSPCL Syllabus for LDC
|Static + Current Affairs & General Knowledge||20 Questions|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||10 Questions|
|Logical Reasoning/Quantitative Aptitude||25 Questions|
|Numerical Aptitude||25 Questions|
|General English||20 Questions|
PSPCL Syllabus for JE/ALM/ASSA
|Questions related to the concerned discipline of the post applied||70 Questions|
|General Knowledge||10 Questions|
|General English||10 Questions|
Online exam for the post of Clerk, ALM & ASSA will be bilingual (English/Punjabi). Thus, during online Examination candidates will have the option to choose language (English/Punjabi) of examination and the question paper will consist 100 objective type questions.
PSPCL Admit Cards 2021
Punjab State Power Corperation Limited admit card can be downloaded from the official website of PSPCL pspcl.in. PSPCL Hall Ticket is the most important document for the candidate to enter in the prescribed examination hall for the exam. Without the PSPCL 2021 admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall. The following steps to download the PSPCL Admit Card for Written Examination:
PSPCL Results 2021
Punjab State Power Corporation limited result will be upload on the website, candidates be in touch with the official website so that they can check their results. Soon the PSPCL will be going to declare the Result. Candidates can check it direct From the Link given below. pspcl.in.
PSPCl Important Links
|PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online||Click here|