Advertisement No 294/19
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), a power generating and distributio9n organization of Government of Punjab, has played a key role in implementation of the Punjab Government plans for 24×7 uninterrupted power supply in Punjab. PSPCL is looking for young & dynamic candidates with brilliant academic record for the posts of Junior Engineer Electrical / Civil, Internal Auditor and Electrician Grade-II
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Location – Punjab
PSPCL Junior Engineer Electrical / Civil important date
|Starting online Registration||05/09/2019|
|Last date of online Registration||01/10/2019|
- Full time regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an institute recognized by State / Centre Govt. with minimum 60% marks.
- BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Matric with Regular ITI in any branch of Electrical discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- B.Com (1st Class) & M.Com (IInd Class)
- Punjabi Pass upto matric standard.
Age limit (as on 1/1/2019)
- 18-37 years
- Age relaxation will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.
- Gen / OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC – Rs. 400/-
- Person with Disability – Rs. 500/-
Candidates possessing qualifications defined will have to undergo online test, wherein, scheme of online examination for the post of Junior Engineer Electrical / Civil Internal Auditor and Electrician Grade -II
Scheme of Examination
- Junior Engineer Electrical / Civil
|Questions related to the concerned discipline of the post applied||70|
How to Apply PSPCL Junior Engineer Electrical / Civil
- Candidates can apply online by visiting PSPCL website www.pspcl.in. Click on the “Recruitment” tab or http://pspcl.in/recruitment/
- Candidates are required to apply Online through PSPCL website or through hyperlink http://pspcl.in/recruitment/ In English only. No other means / mode of submission of application including manual / paper will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & an active mobile number to be registered while filling Online Application form and the same should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, e-admit card for online test and call letter for document checking or any other important communication will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail / mobile number only. The candidates are therefore requested to regularly check their registered e-mail / PSPCL website for any communication from PSPCL and under no circumstances candidate should share / mention their contact details to any other person. Please note that the e-admit card for online test or any other correspondence such as call for to retain their registered Email ID & not to change their mobile number at any stage of recruitment process. PSPCL shall not be responsible in any manner at any stage either due to non-delivery of any update on registered Email ID or contacting on mobile number or if same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or service provider.
- For signup, candidates agreeing Terms & Conditions of the recruitment may apply by Click in Check Box & press ‘START’ button. Sign-up by selecting Post Applied, Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID. On completion of Step-1, candidates will received Application Sequence No. (User ID) and, Password on their registered email ID & mobile number. Candidates are advised to not down their login ID and Password for future use.
- After signing -up, candidate has to Re-login and Click on “Go To Application” tab (on Right side top comer) for filling-up Personal Details, Qualification Details, Eligibility Details, and Upload Photo / Signature etc.
PSPCL Junior Engineer / Electrical / Civil Important links
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click here|
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Mock Test link (294/19)||Click here|
|Answer Key & Objections||Click here|
|Exam Result|| Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Electrician Grade - II
|Second last Chance for DV||JE/ELECTRICAL
|Final Chance For DV (294/19)||JE/ELECTRICAL