Advt .No: CM/Ranchi: 01/2020
NTPC Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate has an installed capacity of 62,918 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. NTPC also owns 10 allotted Coal Blocks with a combined future capacity of 100 MTA. Applications are invited from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join this organization for Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha) and Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh) under Coal Mining Region of NTPC Limited.
TRAINING, EMOLUMENTS & PLACEMENT:
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 2 years at various NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs. 24,000/- in W7 Grade. The final place of posting in Coal Mining Projects will be allocated after successful completion of the training.
Organization – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Post – Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Mine Survey
Vacancies – 70
NTPC Diploma Trainees Important Dates
|Starting Online Registration||23.11.2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||12.12.2020|
|Download Admit Card 1st Stage||Last Week of December 2020|
|1st Stage Test||First week of January 2021|
|Downloading Admit Card 2nd Stage||Last Week of January 2021|
|2nd Stage test||First week of February 2021|
|Mining||Full time regular Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering
with minimum 70% marks.
|Electrical||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
|Mechanical||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with
minimum 70% marks.
|Mine Survey||Full time regular Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering
/Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/PwBD (where vacancies are identified): Pass marks
- Relaxation for Land Oustees: 50% marks.
- Upper Age limit is 25 years as on last date of application.
- For Land Oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on last date of application
Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
- 1st stage online test: In first stage, Online Aptitude Test (120 multiple choice questions) covering General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General/EWS category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates). The candidates will be shortlisted @ 1:10 for 2nd stage Online Test (Technical). There will be no weightage to online aptitude test in final selection.
- 2nd stage Online Test: In 2nd stage, Online Technical Test (120 multiple choice questions) in respective discipline will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates). Offer of appointment may be issued based on merit.
- No skill test will be conducted.
Candidates have to choose a city as Test Centre while filling online application and no change under any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, NTPC reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area / center.
HOW TO APPLY NTPC Diploma Trainees
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NTPC only. To apply visit: www.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 1 0.00 hours of 23.11.2020 to midnight of 12.12.2020.
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC/EWS category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs 300/-. The SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM/ Female candidates need not to pay the registration fee.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal of NTPC. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NTPC will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of money collection.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- All successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates are informed that scanned copies of pay-in slip (applicable for Gen/OBC/EWS only), photograph & signature (applicable for all) are required to be uploaded while applying for the post online.
NTPC Diploma Trainees Important links
|Apply Online||Click here|