North Eastern Railways (NER) Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020 – Good news for all the aspiring candidates who are willing to get employed in Railway sector 2020, all you need is minimum eligibility such as 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) to apply for the various posts in Railway sector offered by North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment, Gorakhpur. There are total 426 job vacancies in various posts such as Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Assistant Station Master (ASM), Goods guard, Ticket Collector (TC), Technician, Commercial Clerks, Junior Engineer (JE) etc introduced by NER Gorakhpur in the year 2020. There are various post vacancies on the basis of its educational qualification. Eligible candidates can apply Online through on or before 10th February 2020. Here in this article, you will find eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, salary packages how to apply and other information regarding the same.
The North Eastern Railway was formed on 14 April 1952 and recently completed 65 years. It is the 16th railway zone of Indian Railways and Headquarter of NER is Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh). The present N. E. Railway (NER), after re-organisation of Railway Zones in 2002, comprises three Divisions – Varanasi, Lucknow & Izatnagar. NER has 3,402.46 route km with 486 stations. NER primarily serves the areas of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & western districts of Bihar. The administrative head of the zone is called General Manager. The current head of this zone is Mr Rajiv Misra (IRSME).
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
Precise for the NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||North Eastern Railway (NER) Gorakhpur|
|Total number of Vacancies||426|
|Name of Post||ALP, ASM, Goods Guard, TC, Technician, JE, Commercial Clerks|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18yrs and not exceed 42yrs (posts wise)|
|Qualification||10TH (Matriculation), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||10th February 2020|
NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020 Various Posts Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||224|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||56|
|Ticket Collector (TC)||46|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||7|
NER Gorakhpur 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for Post Commercial Clerks & Ticket Collector.
- Matriculation (10th Class) or equivalent for Post Technician & Assistant Loco Pilot.
- Three (03) years Diploma for Post Junior Engineer.
- Degree from a recognised University or its equivalent for Post Assistant Station Master & Good Guards.
- More details on official portal.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years in order to be eligible, and you should not exceed 42 years of age.
- Age relaxation should be applicable to 0.5 years for SC/ ST category and 03 years for OBC category.
- OBC – 45 years.
- SC/ST – 47 years.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
NER Gorakhpur 2020 Application Form
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of NER Gorakhpur
- Go to the “Home page”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
NER Gorakhpur 2020 Application Fee
All the required details regarding RRB Patna application fee will be updated soon according to the official notification.
NER Gorakhpur 2020 Salary Structure
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2800/-|
|Goods Guard||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2800/-|
|Ticket Collector (TC)||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Technician||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
NER Gorakhpur 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release date||23rd December 2020|
|Online Application Commencement from||25th December 2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||10th February 2020|
|Exam Date||October 2020 (tentative)|