Advertisement No – 1718
The National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Health Society) invites applications from eligible candidates for the contractual post of Community Health Officer (CHO) on purely contractual basis at Health & Wellness Centers (SHC-H & WCs) as per operational guidelines of Ayushman Bharat Comprehensive Primary Health Care through Health and Wellness Centers.
NHM CHO Vacancies
- TSP – 1041
- Non TSP – 6310
NHM CHO important date
- Starting online Registration – 02/09/2020
- Last date of online Registration – 16/09/2020
- B.Sc in Community Health
- Nurse (GNM or B.Sc)
- Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized University
- Registered in respective Rajasthan Nursing Council / Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan.
Age limit (as on 1/01/2021)
- 18-45 years
- Age relaxation – General / OBC / MBC / EWS(Female) / SC / ST – 5 years
Female (SC / ST / OBC / MBC) – 10 years
- General / OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – Rs. 300/-
- PH / Female Widow / Female Divorcee – Rs. 200/-
- Candidates are required to deposit requisite application fee for the applied position through E-Mitra. E-Mitra charges Rs 50 will be extra from the above application fees, which is payable to E-Mitra.
- Candidates who have earlier applied for the position of the CHO in reference with advt. No: F.20(504)/HR/CHO recruitment/2019/ 898 dated 16-05-2019 and deposited application fees. Their application fees will be adjusted subject to submission of receipt number/transaction ID at the time of filling application from. However the E Mitra charges Rs 50 will be borne by the Candidate.
NHM CHO instructions
- Candidate must have registration certificate from concerned Rajasthan Nursing Council/ Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan at the time of online submission of the application or must have applied for registration in concerned Rajasthan Nursing Council / Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan before submission of online application. Candidate must submit a valid registration certificate issued by concerned Rajasthan Nursing Council/ Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan at the time of document verification otherwise his/ her selection will be cancelled for the contractual post of CHO.
- Candidates having more than 2 live children born on or after 01/06/2002 are not eligible for contractual post of CHO as per Department of Personnel (A group-II), Government of Rajasthan’s Notification No. F.7(1)DOP/A-II/95 dated 20/06/2001/
- Short listed candidate, if employed, shall have to submit NOC from the employer before joining the 6 months Bridge Course and must resign from the post held before joining the Contractual post of CHO.
- No document is to be attached/ uploaded with online application except Passport Size recent Photograph and scanned Signature.
- Only online Application shall be accepted, Applications sent by post/ by hand shall not be entertained in any case.
- Candidates are solely responsible for the corrections/ sanctity of all the information regarding educational qualification and other eligibility criteria in Online Application Form.
- Short listing for the contractual post of CHO shall be done on the basis of merit of screening exam. Screening examination will be conducted through Multiple Choice questions (MCQ) based written exam and other eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- The Written examination information details (Date, time, venue and guidelines etc.) for the contractual post of CHO shall be made available separately on website.
- The provision of reservation shall be applicable as per rules/ guidelines issued by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Short listing for the contractual post of CHO shall depend on production of original documents by the candidate during documents verification process.
- Any pre selection queries shall not be entertained.
NHM CHO Admit Card
National Health Mission CHO admit card updated on Official website. Kindly visit departmental website www.rajswasthya.nic.in regularly for updated information.
NHM CHO important link
|Apply Online||Click here|
|NHM CHO Admit Card||Click here|