Notice No. MCF/RBL/AA01/2020
Modern Coach Factory Raebareli invited from Eligible and desires candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the canidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Modern Coach Factory Administration to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit Online application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/ failure to log on to the website of Modern Coach Factory on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days. Modern Coach Factory will not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Modern Coach Factory Important Date
|Starting Online Registration||2/11/20|
|Last date of Online Registration||01/12/20|
|Merit Release||Between 15/12/20 to 31/12/20|
Details of Trade
Candidates are advised to go through the available training slots Vis-a-Vis their ITI Trade thoreoughly / carefully and select the Trade accordingly. It should not happen that candidate select a Trade where there is no training slot available for ITI Trade. In such a situation their application may eventually become meaningless, as they would not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission. Moreover, a candidate is also not allowed to make any changes in the trade subsequently or submit multiple applications as in such an eventuality all the applications shall be summarily rejected.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT / SCVT recognized by Government of India.
Age limit (as on 01/12/2020)
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the last date of application.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC / ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidats.
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / EWS / PwBD / Women – No
- Applications fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and MCF will not accept Application fee in Cash / Cheque / Money order / IPO b/ Demand Draft / Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc. Candidates to note that MCF is not responsible for incomplete or pending online application fee transition for whatever reason. In such case candidate need to proceed with Fresh / New transaction of payment of application fee. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- Selection of Act Apprentices is to be made on the basis of merit prepared taking the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in 10th (with min. 50% aggregate marks). In case of two candidate having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the Date of Birth also being same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- The purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of 10th class of candidates from Boards where grading system is applicable, MCF will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, if there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
- Further on few Board certificates where marks obtained and total out of marks are not calculated in that case marks obtained in all the subjects as mentioned on the certificates will be taken into consideration for deciding the merit.
- A final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th Class.
A person shall be Eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time, if he / she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
- Notified slots are subject to change i.e. increase or decrease as per the requirement of administration.
- Merely Registering / filling up online application on website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for engagement process.
- The decision of Railway Administration on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- The candidature of the applications shall b3e liable to be rejected at any stage of selection / engagement process in case of concealment of any fact, which is in contravention to the above laid down conditions. The decision of the Railway Administration shall be final and binding on the candidates.
MCF Important link
|Apply Online||Click here|