Advertisement No. PR/P/45 (2020-21)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Asst-IV/ Jr Technical Asst-IV & Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV Vacancies. IndianOil, a Maharatna, Central Public Sector Undertaking is a diversified and integrated energy major fulfilling the energy needs of the nation over six decades. As the Energy of India, Indian Oil accounts for nearly half of India’s petroleum market share. Panipat Refinery, seventh Refinery of Indian Oil with largest Integrated Petrochemical Plant is looking for result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise to join the team and become the Energy of India. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Starting online Registration||12/10/2020|
|Last date of online Registration||07/11/2020|
|Written Test||29 Nov 2020 (Sunday)|
|Result Declaration date (tentative)||18/12/2020|
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 26 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable to DC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules
Matriculation with ITI (Fitter Trade), Diploma (Mechanical Engg.)
Diploma (Engg.)/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
Diploma (Relevant Engg. Discipline)
B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Maths)
Application Fees of IOCL
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST – Not Chargeable
Instructions for Apply Online form
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication.
- The candidate should have the relevant document/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, disability certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in JPG format (size not exceeding 50KB) ready before applying online. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL and apply online.
- After successfully applying / registration online applications, the candidates are advised to send the scanned soft copy (one pdf file with maximum size of 20MB) of print out of online application form, duly signed by him / her, along with all photograph under self-attestation, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28/11/2020. Post Address – Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana-132103
- Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
- Application of candidate submitting online application for one Unit and sending the printout of the online application to other Unit shall b3e summarily rejected.
- Printout of online application received either through Post Box or through email after last date i.e. 28/11/2020 shall be treated as ‘Rejected’.
- Incomplete applications OR applications not supported with copies of all self attested relevant documents OR application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be treated as ‘Rejected’.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
- Candidates shall note that the documents sent to any other address or sent as a registered letter/ Speed post/ Courier shall stand automatically rejected.
Indian oil corporation Ltd. Important link
|Online Registration||Click here|