Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Indian Army invites Application Form for the 56TH SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (TECH) MEN (APR 2021) AND 27TH SHORT SERVICE COMMISION (TECH) WOMEN COURSE (APR 2021), Army Educational Corps. Eligible candidates apply online to Join Indian Army (Army Bharti) Vacancies on or before the last date. Submit Indian Army online application form @ Join Indian Army Login Page. In this article, we have explained Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 in brief.
Indian Army is one of the Tri forces in India. Indian Army was established on April 1st in the year 1895. Headquarter of Indian Army is located in New Delhi, the capital of India. Indian army was established in the period of the British government. Chief Commander of the Indian Army is Chief of Army Staff (COAS). Supreme Commander of Indian Army is the President of India. Indian Army ensures National Security and nationhood unity, border level security. The Army motto is “Service before self”.
Important Dates of Indian Army (56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women)
|Starting online Registration||14-10-2020|
|Last date of online Registration||12-11-2020|
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 (56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women)
Name of the Organization: Indian Army
Name of the Post: SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC), SSCW (Tech).
Job Location: India
Streetwise Vacancy Details
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||16|
|Computer Science & Eng./ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)||47|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||21|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army (56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women)
1. Educational Qualification:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Apr 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Educational Qualification for Widows of Defense Personnel who Died in Harness
(i) SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
(ii) SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
2. Age Limit for Indian Army
- For SSC(Tech)- 56 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 27 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 94 and 01 Apr 2001, both days inclusive).
(ii) For widows of Defense Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2021.
3. Selection Process:
Applicant will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Interview, and Examination.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment (56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women)
All the Interested Candidates who are willing to Apply for the 56th SSC Men and 27th SSC Women must check official Notification Carefully and then can directly apply directly through Online Mode by visiting Indian Army Official Website www.indianarmy.nic.in or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page „Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
- Self attested copy of following documents alongwith their originals are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates:-
(i) One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
(ii) Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate and Marksheet issued by the Concerned Board of Education. (iii) 12th Class Marksheet and Certificate or equivalent certificate.
(iv) Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree issued by the University.
(v) Marksheets of all Semesters. (Revised marksheets issued by a Board/ University after submission of online application by the candidate will not be accepted for shortlisting for this course).
(vi) Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/ Registrar of the concerned University regarding formulae for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
(vii) A certificate issued by the controller of Exam/ Registrar/ Dean of the concerned University or Principal of the college regarding cumulative percentage of marks upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer Science/ 8th semester for Architecture as per Rules/ Guidelines of the University which is applicable to the candidate.
(viii) Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his/ her result will be declared by 01 Apr 2021 (for final year appearing candidates). (ix) Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he/ she will submit the proof of passing by 01 Apr 2021 to Dte Gen of Rtg, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Any candidate who does not carry the above documents for the SSB interview, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be returned.
- All certificates in original to be carried by the candidates for SSB interview for verification. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature, and NO representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. Applications of candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken along with all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
Indian Army (56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women) pay scale
56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women Rs. 21000/- P.M. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grand Pay of Rs.5,400/-)
Selection Procedure of Indian Army
(a) Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer Science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate‟s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage-2.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
Indian Army (56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women) important link
|Online Registration||Click here|