Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible Male candidates belonging to Seven districts of Kerala Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam and Idukki for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass, Soldier Tradesmen 8TH Pass, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Managments & Soldier Technical
Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary during the period from 01 December 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 at Colachal Stadium, Pangode Military Station, Trivandrum (exact dates of the Rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 21 October 2020 to
04 December 2020. Admit Cards for the Rally will be sent to candidates on their registered e-mails, 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
Indian Army Bharti important date
|Starting online Registration||21-10-2020|
|Last date of online Registration||04-12-2020|
Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020
Post – Soldier General Duty / Technical / Tradesman
Job location – India
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Rally Bharti
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) – SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system, minimum of D grade (33- 40 marks) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman – Class 10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% marks in each subject.
Age Limit for Indian Army Bharti
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) – 17 ½ -21 years (01 Oct 97 to 01 Apr 03)
- Soldier Technical / Tradesman – 17 ½ -23 years (01 Oct 97 to 01 Apr 03)
Physical Standard of Indian Army Bharti
|Soldier General Duty|
|166||50||77(+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Technical||165||50||77(+5 CM expansion)|
|Tradesman||166||50||77(+5 CM expansion)|
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water
with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in
duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone
found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at
all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Age and Education Criteria- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Unfair Means- Giving/ taking bribe, production of bogus/ fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates – Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of
any type will not be accepted and all candidates are required to bring three sets of
photocopy/ xerox of all certificates.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrollment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death/ injury/ loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. 16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the Rally Site and at the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days.
- Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements. 21. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO, Trivandrum for documentation.
- For more details contact on Telephone Number – 0471-2351762 and Mobile No 9895813471
Indian Army Bharti important link
|Apply Online Indian Army Bharti||Click here|