Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS CRP Clerk 2020 conducts the clerk recruitment exam behalf of public sector banks. All public sector banks avail the IBPS recruitment services to fill their 2453 vacancies.
IBPS CRP Clerk X 2020 would declare the official notification for clerk recruitment.
Those students who are interested and eligible who want to get appointed as clerk in public sector banks are required to fill the application form through online mode only.
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Exam Dates
Starting of Online Registration 02/09/20
Re Open Online Application 23/10/20
Last date of online Registration 06/11/20
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Recruitment Exam: Details
Name of Exam: IBPS CRP Clerk X 2020
Exam Level: All India
Exam Mode: Online
Full Form of the IBPS Clerk 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection / Clerk / Common Written Examination CRP-X
IBPS Clerk Salary 2020: Rs. 18,100 – Rs. 20,000 (In Hand Salary)
Post Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Total Number of Vacancy: 19243
List of Participating Banks
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC – Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / Person with Disabilities /Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 175/-
- Students can pay application fee through online mode by using net banking or any debit /credit cards.
- Candidate must graduate from any stream or its equivalent from recognized institution or college.
IBPS CRP Clerk X 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the IBPS CRP Clerk X 2020 examination should check the below listed IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern and IBPS CRP Clerk X 2020 Main Exam Pattern
IBPS CRP Clerk X 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Mains Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes 2 steps:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- There would be no interview in the recruitment process of IBPS Clerk 2020.
- 100% weight-age would be given to the marks gained by the applicants in the main exam.
- The marks secured in the preliminary exam would not be added for the selection, marks acquired in the main exam would only be considered.
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Admit Card
- IBPS Clerk X 2020 Admit Card would not be sent by post, so applicants need to download their admit card from the official website or they can also download admit card online.
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Result
- IBPS Clerk X 2020 Result for both Preliminary exam and Main exam would be declared on the official website of IBPS.
- Applicants can check their result by putting their registration number and password in the required field.
- Those applicants, who would not qualify preliminary exam, will not be considered for main exam.
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Important links
|Online Registration (Re-Open)||Click here|
|Online Preliminary Admit Card||Click here|