Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS Clerk 2020 conducts the clerk recruitment exam behalf of public sector banks.
All public sector banks avail the IBPS recruitment services to fill their vacancies.
IBPS Clerk 2020 would declare the official notification for clerk recruitment.
Those students who are interested and eligible who want to get appointed as clerk in public sector banks are required to fill the application form through online mode only.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||3rd Week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||2nd Week of September 2020|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||In the month of November 2020|
|Date of IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam||2nd Dec 2020, 3rd Dec 2020, 9th Dec 2020, 10th Dec 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Result||In the Month of January 2020|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||In the month of January 2020|
|Date of IBPS Clerk 2020 Main Exam||21st January 2020|
|Main Exam Result||In the month of February 2020|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Exam: Details
Name of Exam: IBPS Clerk 2020
Exam Level: All India
Exam Mode: Online
Full Form of the IBPS Clerk 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection / Clerk / Common Written Examination (CWE)-7
IBPS Clerk Salary 2020: Rs. 18,100 – Rs. 20,000 (In Hand Salary)
Post Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Total Number of Vacancy: 19243
List of Participating Banks
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
Candidates appearing for the IBPS Clerk 2020 examination should check the below listed IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern and IBPS Clerk 2020 Main Exam PatternIBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Reasoning Ability Paper||30||30|
|Numerical Ability Paper||35||35|
|English Language Paper||30||30|
|Total Duration||1 hour|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Pattern
|Reasoning Test||50||30 Mins|
|English Language||40||30 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||30 Mins|
|General Awareness||40||25 Mins|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20 Mins|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
- Applications would be accepted through online mode only.
- Applicants can apply at official website of IBPS or they can also download Application Form online.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Fee:
- Students can pay application fee through online mode by using net banking or any debit /credit cards.
- Application fee for General and Other Backward Classes candidates is Rs. 600 and application fee for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Person with Disabilities and Ex-S applicants is Rs. 100.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes 2 steps:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- There would be no interview in the recruitment process of IBPS Clerk 2020.
- 100% weight-age would be given to the marks gained by the applicants in the main exam.
- The marks secured in the preliminary exam would not be added for the selection, marks acquired in the main exam would only be considered.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card would not be sent by post, so applicants need to download their admit card from the official website or they can also download admit card online.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Result
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Result for both Preliminary exam and Main exam would be declared on the official website of IBPS.
- Applicants can check their result by putting their registration number and password in the required field.
- Those applicants, who would not qualify preliminary exam, will not be considered for main exam.