Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for 697 posts of Gram Sachiv mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URL address i.e http://adv92019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 19th June 2019 to 3rd July 2019 till 11.59 P.M. Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula vide Advt. No. 9/2019, Cat. No. 1. Against these posts no recruitment process could be initiated and the same were cancelled by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula vide Public Notice dated 27.04.2018. The candidates who had earlier applied against these posts and are eligible against the re-advertised posts shall be given age relaxation(if required) and such candidates will also be exempted from the payment of application fee. However, such candidates will have to apply afresh along with proof of depositing the application fee. They are required to upload the fee Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan as the case may be, along with the fresh application form and will produce the original Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury /e-Challan at the time of verification.
The candidates who have applied earlier against advertisement No. 9/2019, Cat. No. 1 and do not fulfill the educational qualification prescribed for the post of Gram Sachiv shall be entitle for refund of fee. Shortly a notice inviting application for refund of application money shall be issued. Thereafter website link will be disabled.
Gram Sachiv Important Dates
|Date of publication||14th June 2019|
|Opening date for submission of online|
|19th June 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online|
|03rd July 2019 (by 11:59PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||6th July 2019|
|Exam Date of Gram Sachiv||25 to 27 December 2020|
|Re-Schedule Exam Date of Gram Sachiv||26-27 December 2020|
Essential Eligibility Qualification
- Graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or Higher.
- 17-42 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No.
22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
- General – Rs. 100/-
- OBC / SC / EWS – Rs. 25/-
- PwD / Ex-Serviceman – No Charges
Criteria for Selection and Syllabus
- The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|Socio-Economic and Experience||10|
- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
How to fill Online Application Form?
Following are all the general and special instructions for the applicant with respect to the online filling of the application form
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application
form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take
print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and
- After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection
Commission. Documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
- No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Haryana Govt. notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970 and further amended time
- Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All
the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to
last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 03.07.2019 as given in the advertisement.
Gram Sachiv Admit Card
Haryana Staff Selection Commission announced the exam date of Gram Sachiv Advertisement 9/2019 on Official Website hssc.gov.in. Candidate can download admit card of Gram Sachiv Second Week of December 2020.
Gram Sachiv Result
Haryana Staff Selection Commission declare the result on Official website hssc.gov.in so candidate update on website regularly.
Gram Sachiv important link
The HSSC Gram Sachiv to Follow All Important Links That Had Been Released By HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam 2020 And Do Not To Forget To Complete Every Related Formality On Time As We Have All Information Regarding Form Filling And Important Links, Vacancies & Criteria For HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam.
|Online Registration||Click here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click here|
|Re-Schedule Exam Date Notice||Click here|