DMRC Recruitment 2020: Apply for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation 03 Engineer vacancies – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, also known as DMRC has released the notification for the recruitment of 3 Section Engineer/ Junior Engineers on its official web portal www.delhimetrorail.com. All the interested retired and experienced candidates can apply for the above post in DMRC before 14th of March 2020. In this article, we have mentioned details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Applications and other information about DMRC recruitment 2020.
DMRC Recruitment 2020
Post Name – Section Engineer / Junior Engineer- Tie Tamper Operator
No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Delhi
Department: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, DMRC
DMRC Recruitment Important Dates
|Application Form Opening Date||NA|
|Application Form Closing Date||14th March 2020|
Candidates willing to apply for the DMRC Engineer post must fulfill the criteria mentioned below.
- The Age limit of the candidate must be between 58 to 62 years.
- Candidate should possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineer or equivalent degree from recognized institution.
- Candidate applying for the DMRC engineer post must have 2 years of working experience as Tie Tamper Operator.
DMRC Job Pay Scale
- Section Engineer: Rs. 41,300/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 31,400/-
DMRC Application Form
Candidates applying for the DMRC engineer position must fill up the Application form before 14th of March 2020 through offline mode only. Below we have elaborated how to Apply for the DMRC recruitment 2020.
- Candidates need to download the application form/format from the DMRC official website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Fill up the Application form in own handwriting.
- Attach all the required documents and testimonials (mentioned in Official Notification) and Proofs.
- Send all the documents to the given address i.e. General Manager (HR), IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road, New Delhi -110001.
- The Application form with the relevant attached documents should be sent to the above address through speed post along with the Postal cover envelope superscribed with Name of the Post, Post Code.