Hello, I'm Adam. This is Awaiting Inspiration, my little slice of the Internet where I post stuff I care about. "Stuff I care about" can range from projects I'm working on, to my opinion on various topics.
Rather than drone on about my life here is a list of facts that will give you some insight about who I am and what you may find on this site (current as of 10/7/2011):
- I'm 29
- Grew up (for the most part) in Lancaster, California.
- Briefly resided in Vancouver, Washington.
- Currently live in Oregon.
- My wife and I got married on April 1st 2009 (not a joke). We have 3 kids (boys).
- I'm a Geek.
- I like to make things.
- I earn my living as a network administrator (sadly, the male stripper thing didn't work out).
- I feel that there is insufficient empirical data to support the existence of god(s). Therefore, I do not live my life assuming any do. I did not always feel this way.
- If you like labels then you would probably label my political views as libertarian.
- I'm PC.
- I'm Mac.
- I'm Linux.